Monday, July 27, 2009

Return of "e-Nuff Said!"

Yes, after a God knows how long hiatus of not posting, I've decided to "reboot" if you will, the "e-nuff Said" Blog. The contents will basically be the same; Information and news on the latest things in Comic Books, Comic Book Movies and Hell anything I find interesting and want to share to you loyal readers. [Yes, all 3 of you.]

BUT! Something that will be changing is that I will no longer be doing regular weekly comic reviews. I've felt that my reviews were very short and lack luster and weren't worth reading. This however doesn't mean I will no longer be doing Comic Book Reviews of any sort, just not on a normal basis.

Though while on this topic, I am looking for other people to join and post articles on this blog. So if you're interested in typing up Comic Book articles, Comic Book Reviews or anything you think would be a good contribution to this blog, please contact me either on here or at the following addresses;

AIM-Zebrahiim

MSN-Jinzomanz@hotmail.com

Yahoo-Jinzomanz@yahoo.com


Until Next time.

~Zebrahiim

No comments: